Do you want to be part of a transformational journey to build a progressive Labour and Employee Relations function with a complex and well-established operation? This might be the opportunity you were looking for!
We are looking to hire a talented Director, Employee and Labour Relations for our client, a renowned Healthcare provider in the private sector, going through an exciting transformation Reporting to the Vice-President Labour & Employee, Relations, this executive will play an instrumental role in the strategic and tactical execution of the annual Employee and Labour Relations strategy and operational plan.
- Help build solid Employee and Labour Relations best practices
- Participate in the development and implementation of the organization's LR and ER strategic and tactical plan, and supporting the design of HR’s operational and strategic plans.
- Focus: 70-80% Labour Relations and 20-30% Employee Relations and work in tandem with HR Business Partners to successfully execute COE guidelines related to ER and LR
- Act as the organization's spokesperson and lead the negotiation of Collective Agreements;
- Create committees, working with the executives, persuading them, compromising them, doing that in the corporate structure, and taking that down to HR Business Partners
- Advise an support business leaders in LR and ER matters.
- Create, implement and monitor LR and ER key performance indicators.
- Manage, develop coach and inspire a team of Labour and Employee Relations staff
This is what we would be looking for in our candidates:
Progressive leadership experience in Employee and Labour Relations, having worked for complex and multifaceted operations for no less than ten years
Collaborative and progressive approach to Labour Relations - not confrontational
Creativity and willingness to challenge the status quo.
Orientation to detail, organized and process driven
Experience in any sector
Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, VP's and C-Levels.
You will be joining an amazing and robust HR team striving for excellence and innovation. You will also have the chance to be part of an exciting transformational initiative across the organization. Also, this role allows remote work with a limited amount of travel.
If this is the opportunity you were looking for as the next step in your career, apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!