A Manager, Talent Management and HRBP is required to join a great organization with a strong presence in Ontario, while having the opportunity to contribute to its modernization. Check out what this amazing opportunity offers!
Our client, a well-established organization going through an exciting transformation is looking for a Manager, Talent Management and HRBP to join their team, support client groups and enable leadership and organizational development. This role is a unique blend of HR Business Partner and Center of Excellence capacity, as you will be providing advice and support to leaders on employee relations, workplace investigations, workforce planning and coaching, while providing subject matter expertise in Talent Management, Learning & Development, Performance Management, and Employee Engagement.
You will be responsible for:
- Working in tandem with the Director of HR in the development of best practices and reengineering initiatives for the HR function as a whole
- Determining business needs and provide customized solutions to leaders and employees
- Developing a robust performance management system for the organization
- Designing and implementing a Learning Management System that includes learning solutions for technical and soft skills, as well as leadership development
- Data management and processing, linking it to compensation systems and employee engagement initiatives.
- Coaching and supporting business leaders in all HR related matters, acting in an HR Business Partner capacity.
- Lead, mentor and develop a team of two direct reports.
The ideal candidate will bring: