Join an international electrical power organization that’s provided equipment and services for over 100 years. This organization keeps the lights on for people and businesses around the world with a working culture that’s professional, but feels like family.
Our client is looking to add a Director of Lean Performance System to its growing team. This incumbent will be responsible for attaining the organization’s unique Performance System strategy that focuses on improving productivity and developing lean standards related to production system design, operation, problem solving and more.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the LPS Support Services organization
- Partner with internal Production customers to identify and help solve problems
- Lead, facilitate, and/or coach flow- and system-level improvement efforts within and across organizational boundaries
- Ensure that LPS standards development/audit, build capability, share knowledge, and promote continuous improvement routines
What you’ll bring:
- In-depth Lean manufacturing experience and change management experience
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal customers
- Strong leadership and ability to influence
- Ability to train and coach at all levels from the shop floor to the president
- Ability to build leader and team member capabilities in the areas of systems thinking, understanding variation, learning and teaching
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to create something new
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- 20 per cent annual bonus
- DC Pension
- 4 weeks vacation
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
If this role speaks to you, please contact Rebecca.Liu@thetalent.co to hear more!