Join an international electrical power organization that’s provided equipment and services for over 100 years. This organization keeps the lights on for people and businesses around the world with a working culture that’s professional, but feels like family.
Our client is looking to add a Director of Operations to its fast-growing team. This incumbent will oversee production in its Toronto facility, acting as part of the senior leadership team while reporting to the Vice - President of Production Operations. Job Location is Etobicoke.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing a multi-year strategic plan for the areas they oversee, which aligns with the 5-year growth plan
- Promoting safety awareness and housekeeping
- Accounting for operational expenses with expectation of delivering on-budget targets
- Implementing process improvements that ensure high quality, safe, and efficient production
- Create and drive a positive work environment
What you will bring:
- Strong leadership with an excitement to build new practices
- Experience in a high-low mix volume manufacturing environment
- Experience with lean methodology considered a strong asset
- Experience with Change Management considered a strong asset
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to build something new and be part of the transformation
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- 20 per cent annual bonus
- DC Pension
- 4 weeks vacation
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
If this role speaks to you, please contact Rebecca.Liu@thetalent.co to hear more!