The Talent Company is partnering with Dollar Tree to recruit a District Manager in Fraser Valley, British Columbia. The company has grown from 90 stores to 240 stores with business concentrated in Western Canada and Ontario. They have been performing very well and are looking to grow the team of District Managers who would like to be part of the growth.
The District Manager will report to the Regional Director of Store Operations and hold the team accountable.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hiring and developing a team of top-tier Store Managers to help drive profitable sales
- Identify development opportunities for leaders and associates within the district and provide training to enable performance for growth and career progression
- Lead and train associates to help performance and professional career growth
- Conduct regular talent reviews, build development & succession plans
- Provide expertise on key customer issues, store standards, and other operational issues
- Deliver financial results, operational consistency and excellence
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years experience as a District or Area Manager in retail
- 5+ years Store Management experience
- Post-secondary education in a business-related field
- Strong leadership
- Ability to multitask (people, inventory, customer)
- Ability to relay effective communication
- Problem solving and decision making
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Car and cellphone allowance
- Opportunity for career growth
- A diverse and inclusive working culture
If this role speaks to you, please contact Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more!