Join a family-owned international distributor of lifestyle products that help people live healthier and fuller lives. Empowered by nature with principles and values of natural purity, customer satisfaction, honesty and quality, this company has established itself as one of the leaders in its industry.
Our client is looking to add a General Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day operation, providing leadership and driving revenue by working closely with the business’ leaders.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Develop strategic plans for optimized productivity
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- Help with the “turnaround phase” (i.e. revisit product management, account management, purchasing and supplier management)
- Provide leadership, mentoring and growth to the team
- Discover creative solutions to current issues such as supply chain challenges - reduce out-of-stock items etc.
What you’ll bring:
- 5 years of General Management Experience in CPG or related industry
- Strong leadership presence
- Strong-decision making capabilities
- Effective communication, collaboration and delegation skills
- Ability to generate reports and give informative presentations
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Total Rewards package
- Join an organization with a promising future
- Opportunity to drive business growth with a high level of autonomy
- Work with an engaged and committed leadership team
If this role speaks to you, please contact Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more!