Our client, a growing and renowned multinational insurance company is looking to bring onboard a new HRBP to join their successful and dynamic team. This role will provide HR support to a multifaceted operation, with a strong focus on employee relations, employee engagement, and change management.
- Partner with the business in conducting HR initiatives and providing subject matter expertise in HR matters
- Acting as a true HR Generalist and first point of contact for employees
- Lead and support change management initiatives to ensure appropriate strategies and action plans are in place to facilitate effective execution of business goals
- Address organizational needs and actively recommend action plans to support business growth
- Provide guidance and direction on all aspects of employee relations including coaching and advising leaders on the interpretation and implementation of applicable legislation & company policies
- Support performance, talent management, change management and employee engagement initiatives in accordance with business objectives and strategies
- Support talent acquisition and talent development strategies and initiatives.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources or related field - CHRP designation would be preferred
- At least five years of progressive experience as an HR Business Partner in complex operations.
- Ability to work autonomously and be willing to take on new challenges.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Analytical skills and a strong inclination to technology.
- Open to any industry experience!
- Having worked with centers of excellence in the past would also be an asset
In return, you will be offered an amazing compensation package, great benefits, a hybrid work arrangement (going to their office in Markham once a week), and the opportunity to grow your career with a well-established company.
Is this the right opportunity for you? APPLY NOW! If not, we are always thankful for referrals.