Here is another great opportunity for a talented Diversity and Inclusion professional to leave your mark and make a difference!
We are working on an amazing IDEA Partner role on behalf of our client, a well-established Canadian insurance company with a supportive corporate culture, and a committed team. If you are an HR professional involved in EDI initiatives or an EDI professional who has grown their career from HR, and you bring subject matter expertise and passion for the inclusion, diversity, equity and accessibility space, this is the opportunity that you were looking for!
In this role you would be expected to:
- Support the IDEA Manager in providing subject matter expertise in Diversity and Inclusion to help build and implement strategy and programming for the organization
- Support Employee Resource Groups as they continue to evolve and gain presence in the organization
- Work with external partners on D&I related initiatives, ensuring community involvement
- Influence stakeholders both in HR and the business in the alignment of business goals to the inclusion, equity, accessibility and diversity agenda.
- Be on top of the most recent trends in D&I while adjusting them to the current state of the organization, determining gaps and action plans to close them.
- Partner with other HR leaders in the process of building a strong D&I presence across the enterprise.
The ideal candidate would be:
- A professional with no less than one year of proven and hands-on experience in the Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Accessibility space
- Someone with at least two years of experience in Human Resources, with a strong understanding of human rights, employment equity, and HR practices
- A professional with a post-secondary degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Social Sciences - EDI certifications would be an asset!
- An influential and collaborative professional who engages business leaders and is able to get their buy-in
- A professional who doesn't shy away from the tactical duties and is comfortable with rolling up their sleeves
- Someone who can work independently
You would be joining a strong HR team and will be supported by a committed EDI Leader. Hybrid work arrangements will be offered and the candidates can be located anywhere in the GTA (offices in Mississauga, Burlington and Guelph)
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for and you want to hear more exciting details about it, please apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.