Join a well-renowned company that prides itself on improving the financial, physical and mental well-being of Canadians across the country. This insurance and financial services company boats a diverse and inclusive culture that is committed to the well-being of its customers and the community.
Our client is looking to add an Associate Manager, Creditor Financial Services to its dynamic team. Reporting to the Director, Creditor Financial Services, the incumbent will be responsible for leading a team that delivers a diverse and in-depth range of financial consulting and accounting services.
The location can be in either Toronto, Ontario or Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to
- Maintaining and improving the integrated systems structure, covering all information used by creditor insurance
- Internal earnings for creditor and direct marketing
- Direct marketing billing-related reporting
- Annual reports
- Inquiries on complex reporting issues
- Provide support for department response to auditor requests
What you’ll need
- University Degree in Business, Accounting or Financial
- 7+ years of experience working in accounting and financial capacity
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Experience leading a team is a strong asset
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Eligible for overtime pay
- Great total rewards package
- Opportunity to grow
If this role speaks to you, please contact Rebecca.email@example.com to hear more!