Join a tight-knit family-owned business that supplies and installs sustainable fencing systems for construction, demolition sites, special events, renovations and more.
Our client is looking to add a Customer Care Administrative to its dynamic team. Reporting into the Operations Manager, this individual will wear several different hats, taking care of all things administration and customer service.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to
- Invoicing customers for all projects
- Phone Inquiries
- Coordinating crews for sites in collaboration with Operation Manager
- Health and Safety duties, acting as company’s health and safety rep
- Credit card reconciliation
- Ad-hoc office duties
What you’ll need
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Two years of related experience – rental environment is an asset
- Technically sound (MS Windows, Word, Excel)
- Minimum of two years experience with QuickBooks accounting software
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Cool, calm and collected
What’s in it for you
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits package
- Overtime pay available
- Opportunity to learn several new skills
- Great business hours
If this role speaks to you, please contact email@example.com to hear more!