Join a fast-growing multi-clinic healthcare organization that prides itself on its strong reputation for providing reproductive healthcare in a comfortable, healthy and inclusive environment.
Our client is looking to add an Intake Coordinator to work closely with the clinical team in Vaughan. The Intake Coordinator will act as an important part of the dynamic clinic practice, managing the day-to-day administrative activities.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to
- Receiving and processing incoming referrals
- Answering phone calls
- Maintaining referral tracking and statistics
- Verbal and written communication with patients
- Communication with referring physicians’ offices
What you’ll bring
- 2 years of administrative experience
- College Diploma preferably in the field of Medical Office or Business Administration
- Experience with eIVF is considered an asset
- Computer savvy
- Strong relationship building skills
What’s in it for you
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work for a company that makes a true difference in people’s lives
- 3 weeks Vacation
- Other perks - bonuses based on productivity
- lots of room for career growth and development
If this role speaks to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more!