Join one of Canada’s largest financial technology companies that specializes in payment processing. By winning for its customers by winning for its employees, our client has been recognized as a leader in its class, committed to providing leading payment solutions for its customers around the globe.
Our client is looking to add an HR Generalist to join its Sales & Marketing team. This is a great opportunity to support an HR Business Partner in being a strategic partner while partnering with internal stakeholders to provide support on the full employment life cycle.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for employees and management with respect to HR related matters
- Assist client groups with HR policies and procedures, performance management, employee relations, benefits and employment legislation
- Support the SR. HRBP in partnering with managers to resolve employee relations issues
- Assist with onboarding of all employees
- Conduct exit interviews with departing employees
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources management or a related field
- CHRL designation is considered a strong asset
- Experience with employee relations
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience supporting a sales, marketing or communications team is considered an asset
- Strong understanding of employment laws
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary, benefits and bonus
- 3 weeks vacation and closure at Christmas
- Benefits from day 1
- Pension plan after 1 year
- Opportunity for advancement
If this role speaks to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more!